Opportunities must be:
- Complete – provide detailed information about what artists can expect by participating. Who is eligible, what is the selection process and criteria, and who is involved.
- Transparent – be honest and upfront about what you are offering and how much it costs. State any application or participation fees upfront and explain what they are used for.
- Reputable – only opportunities that are offered by professional organizations and that provide real value for artists will be accepted.
- Serious – represent your organization in a professional manner. Include a logo or other representative and professional image in your profile, describe what type of organization you operate. Make sure the profile name is your organization name so that it is clear who is providing the opportunity.
- Genuine – tell us something about who is behind your organization, how it started, how it is supported and what is the mission.
- Application and participation fees must be justified and fully explained
- Absolutely no scams. Our curators investigate each opportunity and evaluate it.
- Opportunities must be specific for artists
- Priority will be given to funded opportunities and grants that support artists
Please note that we take these community guidelines and quality standards very seriously. All profiles and posts (opportunities, projects and events) are subject to review and any that violate these guidelines or fail to meet quality standards may be deleted.